Maria BOȘTENARU DAN
Computer Assisted Artistic Education
In this work we will present some ways to visualise and interact multimedia with artistic language elements.
The first contents refers to colour - from the colours of the solar spectrum to the colours on computer.
The second content refers to language elements like the line, the surface, the volume. In the 2D option the surface is used, the boundary of which transforms in 3D line in this volumetric dimension.
The third contents refers to the teaching of perspective drawing, the contents showing the deformations in stereo view.
The fourth contents refers to the stilisation of nature in Art Nouveau. The contents includes games to learn the connections between curved shapes and nature and respectively the identification of colours, through this being connected to the first topic.
For each contents the ways to program will be presented, but also the didactic objectives connected to the transmission of this contents. The difference between the display on computer and the exercise with concrete materials, from drawing and painting to building and architectural model will be shown.
Published in Argument 8/2016
- Maria BOȘTENARU DAN:
- Vernacular Architecture of Sathmar Swabians - Argument 11/2019
- The architectural landscape in the interwar time and the need of re generation today – geographical parcours Romania, Italy, Greece, the rest of Europe - Argument 1/2009
- The impact of catastrophic events on architecture: the relationship with representation in the architectural/artistic project - Argument 2/2010
- Rudolf Frankel in Bucharest, 110 years after birth - Argument 4/2012
- Participatism and disaster management - Argument 4/2012
- The presence of the forest in the city of Karlsruhe, Germany and Carei, Romania – occasion for cultural events - Argument 5/2013
- Research by design in the architecture of spa-s - Argument 7/2015
- Economics of the earthquake risk mitigation in the urban and constructive structure - Argument 6/2014
- Resort Architecture In Balatonfüred, Hungary – Urban Route - Argument 6/2014
- The influence of Japanese gardens on contemporary gardens - Argument 9/2017
- Reviewer Experience in Virtual Design Studio Through Blogs - Argument 8/2016
- Green Wall Land Art - Argument 7/2015